Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unfortunately...

I have watched a movie which just released today with my boss Hau Ran (this time i spell ur name correctly).

The movie name as "Max Payne". It is also one of the game I used to play before (damn good).

In my opinion, this movie is pretty good for me.




Unfortunately...Sadly...Desparately

My boss said the movie sucks and wasted his money to watch it...

Not that bad right.....dude

Besides,

I have figured our 202 lecturer has a new skill during teaching until I felt it today.

She can able to hpynotize students while teaching....what a freak!!!!

Actually, I was trying my real best to concenstrate during the class.

But....Unfortunately...

I couldn't able to evade myself from the condition of falling asleep until the stage of I couldn't realize I was falling asleep (unbelievable!!!).

Pretty awesome huh...

Haiz...this subject is killing me (not only this subject =.=)

Luckily, I have created conflict during the class to ignite the atmosphere to reduce my sleepiness. (no choice la, the class was too boring edi).

Sincerely,

I need to apologize to the "victims" who involved to this conflict...don't piss off ya.

P/S: Hau Ran, bring out ur balls and show me the guts . (sure u know what I mean)

"The Balls"

No comments: