Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sincere Bless...

People afraid of failure...

To evade failure, they try to figure out a lot of prediction to avoid them

I think most of the people would do the same thing...

However,

Some of them hesitate too much...

Finally, they choose to give up or pretend nothing has happened

So do I...

Those speculations affected my self-motivation until I have no confidence to move on anymore...

Therefore, I rather chose to flight than fight for it...

What I received were...

Sadness, Regret and Disappointment...

Although I got nothing but I learnt something through this case until today...

If you didn't try before, better don't assume the outcomes

I don't think people who like to hide everything in mind is a great person...(only coward will do that)

Why don't just go for it and try to achieve...

It is good that you know the truth rather than stay in suspicion condition...

After I have expressed everything to someone....

I feel so comfortable because I have let go the burden which kept in my heart for so long...

Anyway, really hope that you will meet your Mr.Right soon (sincere bless for you)

1 comment:

Alex Teng said...

one day..
she will sing 味道..
想念你的好~想念你的味道~