Friday, October 17, 2008

Dead Space...one of my collection

I just bought a game which I used to desperate for so long....

This game is so cool...

the graphics...sound effects....motions....animation...all are terrific

this most attracting part in this game is....

this!!!



(only for 18 or above)
Warning: The content of this game would cause discomfort

Those words can prove that how terrifying the game is...

Better don't play while you are alone unless you have the "guts"

For those who wanna challenge his limitation...I will recommend him to try this game...

I think it is a good method to measure the arousal level...

the purpose of gaming is to reduce stress

In contrary, this game makes me feel stress...really KNS



this game is driving me crazy thou...but I enjoy it

if you don't believe....watch this

I will spend my halloween with this game...cheers DEAD SPACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67cTIWDuKXM

1 comment:

Alex Teng said...

when gonna chit-chat drink n smoke again? den I can hv a try=)