Monday, October 27, 2008

Chelsea ruined my "Burger"

After this incident that I have experienced in Bangsar McD.

I come out with one hypothesis which is...

"The truth is cruel, unacceptable, ridiculous and SUCKS"....fuit~fuit~

Tonight...

I had fully hope and confident on my decision...

I thought today was my lucky day and I would have a splendid Sunday night...

Life is tremendously unpredictable...full of excitement and fluctuation

My speculation was...

I was so desperate for the gratification...

But..

But...

How could it be !!!

The truth is...

It is totally unbelievable....is it a hallucination???

Chelsea ahz...you ruined my burger...I shouldn't put too much expectation on you

Mike...don't worry

I will make my promise to you...just tell me when you need it

better don't get choked ooo....HAHAHA (sounds so bad)

2 comments:

endless-scroll said...

support MU, and you'll never get wrong. stick back to MU la..

MU against... give half ball!!

Michael.Horn said...

Go for Liverpool...liverpool can help u to earn tons of burgers1!!! =)

Man Utd sucks la...see...it's about time to make shift edi.