Friday, April 11, 2008

Pls come back......

Today is the last day and also the last assignment for me to submit. I should be glad for that because i have finally finished every assignment in this semester. But then, there are something really really bad happened to me when i arrived to home. The 1st thing i will do is to greet my two beloveds to let them know i'm home. The only thing that really makes me surprised and shocked was one of my beloved has gone. Oh my god...how could it be.....i have searched around my house but still could not find him even his marks. I have searched his room and searched everywhere. I'm so moody right now because i have lost him........I feel upset is not because of his gone but he did not tell me at all the reason why he leaves me without any words left behind for me.....I'm so frustrated.....i cannot force my tear to fall down because of him.....Pls come back to me.....Pls come back......I will always wait for you........My Tortoise....pls come home. (T.T)

5 comments:

Alex Teng said...

BYD la u...
crap pro

edmundfatguy said...

haha...your tortoise also dun wan to choi you anymore...see la...how bad you are...

Ice Princess said...

hahaha..crap king...

Michael.Horn said...

This is what i call Kin You hse' Break....season1

endless-scroll said...

no eye see...