Sunday, April 6, 2008

Final is coming !!!


Haiz...final brings a lot of stresses to me because i have to start my study again. Once i look at the textbooks or slides, my eyes will activate the "function" automatically which is get sleepy easily. Although this is not a good sense for study, but it is good for people who having insomnia frequently. Therefore, i will not afraid i cannot get to sleep. Fortunately, i have thought a solution to avoid this case happens which is drinking while studying. It increases my task performance. Sounds cool right??!!! Drinking can lower down my arousal level and i will more focus on my study. People always say "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE" but no people says "DON'T DRINK AND STUDY". I recommend that for those people who are weak in drinking better don't try this at home. I think it will spoilt everything. PLS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.....Hurray!!! Irish Beer...such a nice beer.

2 comments:

Ice Princess said...

kin you,
i never thought that ur post also can be as funny as u la.. hahahahhahahahahahahha..i really cant stop laughing k..

and btw remember to come and do ur part.. if not i wont give u anymore chance k..

Alex Teng said...

walan, u oso got blog...