Sunday, April 13, 2008

No regret.....


Something drag in my mind for a long time. I think I shouldn't repress it anymore. I shall be more initiative this time because I have a great acceleration at the same time. I don't want to make myself feel regret anymore....no more!!! I have determined to go for it and will not give up easily. Although the percentage of success is still considered as a mystery, but i'm not border it at all. The only thing is I will just proceed my plan without any doubts no matter how are the consequences being intense of succeed or failed. As long as i have tried my best to achieve my goal and it's enough for me. Certainly, the final is getting closer and closer.....I can't catch my breath gradually but I can predict that there is "blue sky" waiting for me....I can feel that. By the way, my tortoise is back to me and I'm so happy that I found it....This case has taught me a lesson....Human always neglect the person around them, but once he or she had left...the only thing left is the pain of lost. Therefore, we have to cherish the person who around us to avert it happens in our life. Although it is a common theory for everybody but it contains the meaning of "cherish" in our daily life. Eventually, I have realized that...that's what we call "cognitive learning".

3 comments:

珊瑚 CoRaL said...

Congratulations^^ ur tortoises are back..hehe..
by d way.. r u sure is "blue" sky?? it might be another colour.. haha^@^..

Unknown said...

u might not know me, happen to read ur blog and i'm bored of studying for finals, so jus wanna 8 a bit. can i know how u found ur 'beloves' back?
p/s: u can ignore me, no hard feelings:) i'm jus too bored..

Alex Teng said...

share me some blue sky..
MFC 2 study 203 n 204