Friday, April 18, 2008

Friendship never end....DUDES

Eventually, everything in this semester can be considered as "DONE". I can sleep and do my stuffs anytime and anyway without thinking about any assignments or exams in this few weeks. It's really hard to express my feelings right now. Therefore, I have chosen one example to explain my feelings such as the people who have constipation for a long time and finally he or she can release out smoothly without "mercy". I think most of the viewers don't understand what I'm typing about. It just for my gang of buddies (Pls don't keep describe me as a course mate anymore T.T). The worst thing is they always "bully" me without any mercy as well. I'm so innocent right now but then i have no choice, maybe I can only say this is my fate. Only solution is accept the truth just like what I've learned in the definition of death and dying (denial, angry, bargaining, depression and acceptance). I can't even get through the stages and straightly jump to the last stage of acceptance....really "KNS". Buddies.....pls don't treat me like that.....I can't imagine this thing will happen to me....why??? The definition of FFG is very wide and has to base on what kind of condition. But mine is totally special....can be listed in category of "beautiful lie". Buddies, you guys are the light in the darkness, you guys are the toilet bowl when I couldn't find a place to shit.....You guys will be always in my heart (Sounds so gay right =.=)...Pls don't misunderstand.....I'm not curly at all. Before I end this post, I will like to mention that it is my holiday right now but have to work so on....haiz....so yam gong......

4 comments:

Ice Princess said...

*speechless*

Michael.Horn said...

ppl joke for nothing, but i joke for something (Wong, 2008)!!!! hahaha

and yeah, u know we always love u....apply it with 209!

Ha, see u buddy, see...i use the word 'buddy'...not 'coursemate'

And rmb, u better don't ffg next monday...no mercy.

edmundfatguy said...

dun worry..mr fong...we are always buddy....haha....just...dun ffg anymore...lol...

endless-scroll said...

swt... king of airplane.. i'm gonna miss u man, buddy, dear (puke)
happy holidays!