Friday, April 4, 2008

My "Virginity".

First of all, i want to clarify the meaning of "virginity" in this title to avert misunderstanding. Why i want to use this word to apply my current condition? That's a good question. This is my 1st time to post a blog on the web. There are different kind of feelings appear which are excited, contradictory, shy(I will get shy easily), and much much more. I really want to appreciate that my buddies' encouragement because without them....I won't have this kind of thinking to start a blog. Once I typed my words in the blog, my perspiration system had a high performance at the same time. I couldn't stop sweating because it was too tension for me. I know most of the people will think that I'm a "freak" after reading this blog. Nevertheless, blogger has the authorities to type anything they like without any suspicious. Eventually, now I realize that the fun of posting blog and i have found another way to express my happiness and sadness. :)

1 comment:

Michael.Horn said...

OMG...our dailou finally have his very own blog...no revenge ok? lol

Anyway, looking forward for all ur lame lame post...i assume...so lame.

Keep up the good work!!!